Rhythms & Reels: Creed
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 5:30pm to 10:30pm
As part of our #RhythmsandReels series, please join us at Movie in the Park, featuring Creed! Pre-movie entertainment begins at 5:30pm, movie starts at dusk.
o PLEASE NOTE: It must be dark outside for the projector to show the movie. Please arrive no later than 8 p.m. to ensure you don't miss the movie! Refer to the following link for accurate times on when the sun sets so you can anticipate a start time: https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/baltimore
The former World Heavyweight Champion Rocky Balboa serves as a trainer and mentor to Adonis Johnson, the son of his late friend and former rival Apollo Creed.
Rhythms & Reels inspires Baltimoreans to celebrate, community, culture and diversity through FREE, family-friendly programming in city parks.
Created in 2016, the series is a collaborative community effort showcasing FREE movies and concerts in city parks. Nine organizations came together to host 60 free events, drawing more than 30,000 people. Now it its second year, 20 partners will host over 140 events at 32 locations this spring and summer.
- The 2017 Rhythms & Reels schedule is subject to change at any time due to weather cancellations, entertainment changes, etc. please check Baltimore Recnparks Facebook and Twitter before heading to the park.
- Tag on social media @recnparks and use #RhythmsandReels
- Picnic baskets and coolers are welcome. No glass bottles or containers are allowed.
- Pets are to be kept on leashes at all times.
- Please silence cell phones during all entertainment
Baltimore City Recreation & Parks