Ravens Game Parking
Ravens Gameday Parking Returns to the Solo Gibbs Park
Heading to a Raven’s game? Park at Solo Gibbs Park where all proceeds support local recreation programs and activities. Parking is located next to the Solo Gibbs Recreation Center at 1044 Leadenhall Street Baltimore, 21201. To purchase a pass for your next visit, click here.
Here’s What You Need to Know Before You Go:
- The Solo Gibbs Parking Lot opens five hours prior to game time. All are welcome to begin parking at this time.
- The Solo Gibbs Parking Lot closes two hours after the final whistle of each game. All vehicles must be removed from the lot at this time.
- Upon payment, each vehicle will receive one ticket. One ticket is required for each vehicle parked in the lot.
- NO CASH SALES ACCEPTED. A parking ticket must be presented to enter the lot or a payment of a $30 parking fee must be paid on-site via credit card only.
- Baltimore City Recreation and Parks (BCRP) is not responsible for any lost or stolen items or any damage to personal property. Please lock vehicles and remove any valuable items from sight.
- The Solo Gibbs Parking Lot will not open if the grass becomes too saturated with rain or if significant rainfall is expected in the forecast. BCRP will make every effort to make a determination the night before game day and inform registered patrons via email, and text messaging.
- It is essential that patrons ensure their contact preferences (email settings and phone carrier) in their BCRP profiles are updated to receive notifications in a timely manner.
- Refunds will only be given if BCRP determines that the Solo Gibbs Parking Lot cannot be used.
- Bathrooms are located at the Solo Gibbs Recreation Center. The Parking lot will be staffed by BCRP employees.