Baltimore City Teen Zone
Calling All Teens--the Summer is Yours!
Join Baltimore City Recreation and Parks and the Mayor's Office of Children and Family Success for a summer packed with fun, teen-themed events. From traditional favorites to newly extended hours at the rec, we have a little something for teens citywide. Events are open to teens ages 13 to 17 and are completely FREE. Registration is required and can be done in advance or onsite.
Recreation Centers-Extended Hours
BCRP will be offering extended hours on Fridays from June 27- August 18 for teen and young adults (ages 13-20). The recreation centers listed below will operate until 10:30. Programming at these sites will include food, vendors, games, crafts and more.
- Morrell Park
- Middle Branch
- Rita Church
- CC Jackson
- Fred B Leidig
- Virginia S. Baker
- Robert C. Marshall
Teen Pool Events
The BCRP Aquatics Division will host seven teen pool events across the city. These events will be from 5:00 pm until 9:00 pm. Below are the dates, locations, and addresses.
- June 30- Riverside Park Pool - 1800 Covington St.
- July 7 - William McAbee Pool - 1323 N. Gilmore St.
- July 14 - Roosevelt Park Pool - 3500 Poole St.
- July 15- Druid Hill Park Pool - 3002 East Dr.
- July 21 - Druid Hill Park Pool - 3002 East Dr. *Updated location*
- July 28 - Druid Hill Park Pool - 3002 East Dr. *Updated location*
- August 4 - Lake Clifton Park Pool - 2013 Sinclair Lane
- August 12 - Druid Hill Park Pool - 3002 East Dr.
BMore Night Hoops operates on Sundays for ages 18 and over beginning July 16 through September. Games will be played outdoors at the Dome at Madison.
Midnight Basketball operates on Friday and Saturday evenings from 6pm to midnight for high school-age youth (14-19) beginning July 15 up until August 26. All games will be played at the Dome at Madison.