Canton Waterfront Park
3001 Boston St. • Baltimore 21224
Resting between Boston Street and the Baltimore Harbor, Canton Waterfront Park offers eight acres of terrific views of the harbor and an easily accessible and vista-rich recreational area. See Baltimore’s maritime both past (with Fort McHenry sitting prominently across the water) and present (gargantuan U.S. Navy ships docked in the adjacently situated Clinton Street Marine Terminal).
Canton Waterfront Park is positioned as one of the eastern-most access points to the harbor, making the park a useful location for outdoor recreation facilities such as the boat ramp and fishing pier. With its large parking area, the Canton serves as a convenient starting point for traversing the Waterfront Promenade. When visiting, be sure to view the Korean War Memorial, which features a history of the war and contains the names of 527 Marylanders who died in the conflict. Adorned with landscaped green space , the memorial help makes Canton Waterfront Park an unmistakable treasure in a city replete with charm.
Canton Waterfront Park is a nice place to throw out a blanket for a nice picnic. Festivals and gatherings are common in the park. The park is also a popular place for viewing events such as the Blue Angels Air Show or Tall Ships coming into the Inner Harbor.
When visiting be sure to visit the Korean War Memorial which features a history of the war and contains the names of 527 Marylanders who died in the conflict. Adorned with park green space and generous tree cover, the memorial helps to make the Canton Waterfront Park an unmistakable treasure in a city with so much charm.
- Boat Ramp
- Fishing Pier (no license required)
- Multi-use trails
- Baltimore Waterfront Promenade
- Chesapeake Bay access
- Korean War Memorial
- Passive Seating
- Breath talking views of the Inner Harbor
- Free Parking
- Baltimore Water Taxi Stop #16
- More than 100 bicycle racks onsite
- Accessible by MTA Bus Routes
- Accessible by Charm City Circulator/Harbor Connector
In Proximity to. . .
- Dypski Park
- Bonvegna Soccer Park
- Canton Dog Park
- Coppermine Clarence Du Burns Arena
- The Shops At Canton Crossing
- Restaurants, grocery stores (Outback Steak House, Safeway)
- Neighborhoods of Canton, Fells Point, Brewers Hill, Butcher's Hill, Patterson Park, and Little Italy
- September 1: WTMD First Thursday Concert
- September 17: Baltimore Seafood Festival
- October 22-23: Baltimore Craft Beer Festival