Rhythms & Reels
Rhythms & Reels inspires Baltimoreans to celebrate, community, culture and diversity through FREE, family-friendly programming in city parks. Created in 2016, the series is a collaborative community effort showcasing FREE movies and concerts in city parks. Nine organizations came together to host 60 free events, drawing more than 30,000 people. Now in its second year, 20 partners will host over 140 events at 32 locations this spring and summer.
Thank you for the incredible Rhythms & Reels summer!
Want to be a part of our 2020 season?
- All Rhythms & Reels events are subject to change at any time due to weather cancellations, entertainment changes, etc. please check Baltimore Recnparks Facebook, Twitter or Instagram before heading to the park
- Free popcorn is served at all movie showings, while supplies last
- Tag on social media @recnparks and use #RhythmsandReels
- Picnic baskets and coolers are welcome. No glass bottles or containers are allowed
- Pets are to be kept on leashes at all times
- Please silence cell phones during all entertainment