Indoor Pool Season 2020 starts this Fall! Enjoy scheduled lap swim, water aerobics, lifeguard training and more. Please review our current guidelines before you register.
Sign up for swim sessions and classes here!
INDOOR POOLS: Open October 13
|Callowhill Aquatics Center||2821 Oakley Ave. – 21215||(410) 396-0677|
|Middle Branch Aquatics Center||2600 Giles Rd, –21225||(410) 396-1938|
Indoor Pools are only open for scheduled programming. No walk-ups.
- Staff and guests will be subject to routine temperature checks and health questionnaires prior to arrival.
- Swimmers are asked to review and sign a health waiver at reservation.
- Anyone with a temperature at or above 100.4 degrees F. will not be permitted to enter the pool area.
- Those who refuse temperature checks, waiver signatures or completion of the questionnaire will not be permitted to enter the pool area.
- Residents who have symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, are strongly advised not to come to the pool.
- No walkups – everyone MUST pre-register
- Proof of registration must be shown upon arrival– print or electronic versions are fine
- Everyone MUST have a temperature check and complete health screening. If they do not agree, they will not be admitted
- Must sign/initial health waiver
- Come dressed to swim, locker rooms are not accessible
- Everyone must bring a mask and wear it while not in the water
- All swimmers must adhere to social distancing instructions from staff, signs and markers at all times
- Guests must sanitize their hands prior to entering the building
- All standard pool rules and regulations still apply