Camp Baltimore Update
BCRP Revamps Camp with Bmore Summer Fun
Introducing Bmore Summer Fun-- BCRP’s FREE outdoor program for youth ages five to 12. Hosted in greenspaces citywide, each location is equipped with nearby indoor areas (for inclement weather), restrooms and supply storage. Kids can get excited for games, nature exploration, STEM activations, pick-up sports, crafts and more.
Registration opens June 15 at 12PMBmore Summer Fun is a modified summer program. To ensure the safety of our participants and staff there are a limited number of program sites and participant spaces available. This program is first come first serve and is completely free.
Bmore Summer Fun is a six-week program:
July 6 - August 14
Monday-Friday, 8:30AM – 3:30PM
Camp Baltimore Registrants
- Current Camp Baltimore 2020 registrants will have the opportunity to confirm their continued participation. If you already registered your child for Camp Baltimore 2020, you will be contacted directly via email for the next steps.
- If you do not wish to remain registered, you can opt-out here.
Due to the modifications of this year's summer program, all Camp Baltimore registration and trip fees will be refunded. BCRP has begun processing electronic refunds. If you paid via check or money order, a recreation staff member will mail your refund, Please confirm your mailing address here.
- Our outdoor format includes health and safety precautions in response to the latest COVID-19 guidance.
- Program participants will enjoy activities in small groups--one counselor assigned to every nine participants.
- Group assignments will remain the same for the duration of the program.
- Both staff and participants are required to wear masks and routine temperature checks will be taken upon arrival.
- There will be no offsite activities this summer to ensure the safety of staff and participants.
Hosted in greenspaces citywide, each location is equipped with nearby indoor areas (for inclement weather), restrooms and supply storage.
- CC Jackson
- Farring Baybrook
- Fred B. Leidig
- Harlem Park
- Herring Run
- Joseph Lee
- Locust Point
- Luckman Park
- North Harford
- Rita Church
- Virginia S. Baker/Patterson Park
- Vollmer Center
Participants will lose their spot at Bmore Summer Fun if they miss 3 consecutive days without prior authorization.
A participant on the waiting list will be added to the roster (if they have completed registration) whenever a participant is removed for excessive absences.