|Tree Pit Survey|
|Group Order Form|
|Street Tree Request Form|
|Individual Order Form|
TreeBaltimore, a Recreation and Parks program, recently launched the TreeNeighborhood program to provide FREE trees to residents of designated Healthy Neighborhoods, and 1/2 price trees ($10) to residents of all other neighborhoods. To find out if your neighborhood has been designated as a Healthy Neighborhood, see the list below.
We are asking a representative from each neighborhood to take the lead in finding out how many residents would like FREE trees for their lawns and yards.
It is easy for your neighborhood to participate:
- Publicize - Promote TreeNeighborhood to residents in your community. Individuals and large property owners such as schools, businesses and hospitals are eligible. In the ‘Download’ area of this page you can find information to use in your newsletter to promote TreeNeighborhood; just customize the BOLD fields. Also, there is an individual order form that can be included in your newsletter, completed by residents in your community and returned to you with orders and payments (if applicable).
- Request - Collect requests from your neighbors and submit them together on the TreeNeighborhood Order Form. Orders should be submitted to TreeBaltimore by November for fall plantings or April for spring plantings. Include one payment from your neighborhood. Remember, your neighborhood must order a minimum of ten trees to qualify for FREE delivery.
- Plant - Have a planting party when your trees arrive! TreeBaltimore will deliver trees to a central location in each neighborhood.
Please contact TreeBaltimore at (410) 396-7900 or by email [email protected] with any questions.
- October/November and April/May TreeNeighborhood Order Form due to TreeBaltimore
Tips for Promoting TreeNeighborhood:
Include the provided language in your upcoming neighborhood newsletter.
- Talk about the program at neighborhood meetings.
- Ask block captains or members of your board to go door-to-door to promote the program and take orders.
- Brooklyn and Curtis Bay
- Charles Village
- Coppin Heights
- Cylburn and Levindale
- Ednor Gardens-Lakeside
- Edmondson Village
- Greater Lauraville
- Highlandtown and Bayview
- Patterson Park
- Reservoir Hill